Last Updated: February 2024
- For personal enrichment & entertainment only — In compliance with Pennsylvania state law, while I act with deep care and respect for my crafts, I provide all spiritual advising, divination, and consultations for personal enrichment & entertainment only.
- All clients must be 21+ — I do not work with clients under the age of 21. Any ceremonial work performed on behalf of children or persons under 18 must be accompanied by an informed consent release by a responsible guardian party, and will not be performed if I feel a child is in danger or not otherwise being adequately supported in allopathic & other ways.
- Right of refusal — I reserve the right to work with, or continue to work with, clients for any reasonable reason, named or unnamed, except for unlawful discrimination under the law. Examples may include, but are not limited to: ethical congruence, abusive language towards me or members of my programs, memberships, or team, using/engaging my services in ways that may not be for your best wellness, purposeful lying or misleading behavior, etc.
- Email communication — All communication with clients primarily takes place over email, via an encrypted email service, or via my mailing list facilitated by Ghost. Only myself or trusted contractors who have signed NDAs have access to this inbox.
- Payments — All payments are processed securely via Stripe payments, facilitated directly or through a 3rd party processor (Ghost Pro; SendOwl). No sensitive banking data is accessible by me, or retained by me, outside of these platforms.
- Refunds — Refunds are offered and issued on a case-by-case basis, at my discretion, unless otherwise explicitly noted. For services, your payment – in full or in part – holds space in my calendar or workload, and covers the cost of my time, experience, and materials.
- Guarantees & Assurances — The only guaranteed deliverable of any service rendered is the creation of objects or performance of consultation or ceremony as aligned to its goals. I make ABSOLUTELY NO REPRESENTATION of accuracy, guaranteed results, etc., and offer my services and work as curio and entertainment purposes only — your mileage may indeed vary. Paying me does not guarantee nor represent a guarantee of results, as to do so would be unethical.
- Privacy, Confidentiality, and Team Support — I am not a one femme show, my business has variously utilized and discloses the use of helpers in the form of apprentices, team members, and outside contractors. Assistants may be used to answer/field emails that do not require my direct input, and my godchildren may perform the work agreed upon in our arrangement should I be indisposed, unable, or ill, that they are qualified to perform, and that I will supervise directly. All people who interact with my business are held to the same ethical commitments & standards, as well as the same standard and expectations of privacy, and will be asked to sign an NDA to protect client confidentiality.
- Privacy, Confidentiality, and Sensitive Materials — Clients dealing in sensitive matters or relevant concerns about discretion or security may request to send petitions or other materials directly to me via my personal email address, which is hosted on an encrypted email server.
- Privacy, Confidentiality, and Consultation with Colleagues — I reserve the right to anonymously consult with community elders and colleagues about your case from a technical or ethical perspective, in order to best serve you + your interests. By signing on as a client, you are giving me consent to do this without notification or disclosure (although, for the record, I will almost always disclose this information), in order to ensure smooth and uninterrupted execution of service.
- Privacy, Confidentiality, and Teaching Content — I reserve the right to share – wholly anonymized of any identifying details – work I have completed on your behalf, and its outcomes, as a source of teaching and example in any and all conversations or content I produce for instructional consumption, including direct mentoring of apprentices. While I reserve the right to do this without notification, once again, I will almost always follow up for affirmative consent when there are potentially overly-specific details mentioned that are relevant to instruction.